Sunday 2 March 2014

HARPER'S BAZAAR

If you followed my link then you will be reading this which means i have been successful in gaining your attention. Despite being an English student (we are taught to condense what we are trying to say) i cannot box up my points because i have too much to say and i like jotting my thoughts down without condensing the small, yet relevant parts.

HB is all about delivering a "sophisticated" perspective into the world of fashion, beauty and popular culture on a monthly basis. It in not just a magazine but a home to talent such as Robert Frank and Patrick Demarchelier, who capture the beauty of fashion and couture. Writers such as  Daisy Fellowes whose work continues to inspire many aspiring writers such as myself. If i could become a part of something so great, i know i could excel. I want to write about London Fashion week. I want to research what Cara Delevigne wore on the catwalk.

I have had the 'Harper's Bazaar work experience' bookmark saved on my laptop for many months now, wanting to perfect my answer to your question. I have spent months collecting ideas and ways to ascertain that i could be picked/considered for this role and it's been challenging. yet at the same time, i have enjoyed that challenge. And whilst thinking of ways to answer the question, it made me realise that this is something i really want because i haven't been so passionate and dedicated about something in such a long while. 

I have come to realise, i want this. I see myself out there researching the latest news, staying on top of current events, talking about issues which make me feel buzzed. I don't know if me writing this is going to intrigue you or repel you but even if it gains either response, i am pleased because you are reading this. I am being given a chance to display how much i want this role.
I believe being mad about something means having to show that and i didn't want to show you my passion about this in just simple black and white characters, i wanted to go beyond so you could get an insight into my character.

I hope for you to contact me in the hopes of being chose and i shall eagerly await your response.

Thank you,

Amerjt Kang.

No comments:

Post a Comment